BRNO - Coronavirus (COVID-19) test
Veveří 64, Brno, 602 00
Veveří 64, Brno - 1st floor
|Opening hours (closed on holidays):|
|Monday - Friday:||PCR tests (self-payers)||13:30 – 14:00|
|Monday - Friday:||PCR tests (only GP/HS referred testing)||14:00 – 14:30|
It is necessary to order to all the examinations online in advance.
Testing of COVID-19 disease
Examinations are covered by public health insurance under specified conditions, in other cases the tests are performed for direct payment of the client.
- 0, - CZK indicated patients with a request issued by a doctor. Delivery of the result by SMS message within 48 hours of receiving the sample for examination.
- 800 CZK PCR examination without issuing a multilingual certificate of infectivity (certificate for travel abroad) - delivery of the result by SMS message or e-mail within 48 hours of receiving the sample for examination [Note. the price of the examination is CZK 600; price for sampling CZK 200];
- CZK 1,000 PCR examination + issuance of a multilingual certificate of infectivity (certificate for travel abroad) - delivery of the result by SMS message and e-mail within 48 hours of receipt of the sample for examination [Note. the price of the examination is CZK 600; price for sampling CZK 200; price for certificate 200 CZK];
If you have any questions regarding COVID TESTING SITE, please call us at +420 704 969 882 (weekdays 8.00 – 15.00).
INFORMATION REGARDING TEST RESULTS WILL BE PROVIDED ONLY BY EMAIL COVID@SPADIA.CZ
General practitioner / Hygiene station referred testing
Only children older than 3 years old can be tested
How the examination process works:
- To get a test you need to make a reservation for a specimen collection on our website.
- Choose the place and date of collection.
- Fill in the required data. Print out the completed request form and bring it with you for collection.
- Be in the waiting room of the sampling point at the ordered time. Sampling is performed by nasal swab (PCR) or venous sampling (serological tests).
- o not use nasal drops or sprays for at least 2 hours before collection.
- Wear protective masks.
- Be on time and follow our instructions when entering testing site
If the client is not yet 15 years old, it is necessary to come accompanied by a legal guardian who will give consent to the collection of biological material.
- Please fill in the questionare correctly
- Please check your e-mail address to receive results!