PRAGUE - test for coronavirus (COVID-19) by RT-PCR
Žluté lázně, Podolské nábřeží 3/1184, Praha 4 – Podolí
Two sampling points, Žluté lázně car park:
Samoplátcům se žádanka do ÚZIS zakládá až v laboratoři, mail, který obdržíte, je pouze informativní a nevyzývá Vás k novému odběru. Tuto aktivitu provozuje ÚZIS, laboratoř Spadia není odesílatelem mailu.
Sampling point No. 1
- RT-PCR only - Self-paid testing and testing referred by GP/HS
Opening hours (closed on public holidays):
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8.00 - 12.00 12.30 - 16.20
SATURDAY: 8.00 - 12.00 WITHOUT BOOKING
It is possible to reserve the examination online in advance (see the link at the bottom of the page) or to come without booking (in this case, you may have to wait).
- Testing of private payers by the EXPRESS method RT-PCR (BOOKING NECESSARY):
Monday-Friday 8:00—9:15 at testing spot No. 1
(see booking link at the bottom of this page)
Phone number: 704 969 884 working days 10.00 – 16.30.
This telephone number only provides information regarding the collection point service. For information about the results, or in case of any problems, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 300,- CZK PCR test with/without certificate of non-infectivity (certificate for traveling abroad) - delivery of the result (SMS, e-mail) from 24 to 48 hours [i.e. the price of the examination is 1 250 CZK; price for specimen collection CZK 50]; On the request form, indicate whether you require a certificate or not.
- 2 900,- CZK PCR EXPRES test with certificate of non-infectivity (certificate for traveling abroad) - delivery of the result (SMS, e-mail) the same day at 12.00 – 13.00.
WARNING - the certificate of non-infectivity can only be issued if the result of the PCR test is NEGATIVE. In the case of a POSITIVE PCR result, the certificate cannot be issued.
Sampling point No. 2
Collective antigen testing - 18.12.2020 – 28.2.2021
Opening hours (holidays closed):
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8.00 - 12.00 12.30 – 15.00
Testing is under obligatory reservation (see the link at the bottom of the page). Testing is free of charge for persons with czech health insurance (mandatory - the health insurance card to be brought!) and can be done max. once in three days and only to those who WEREN'T tested positive in last 90 days by PCR method.
Our antigen test is evaluated by a special analyser in the laboratory. This procedure is more sensitive in comparison to those which are done on the spot (POC testing). That is the reason why you do not obtain your results right at the sampling point; but the results are sent via sms + e-mail within six hours after the swab.
In case of zero clinical signs a positive antigen test result must be verified by a PCR test.This confirmation test will be done (free of charge) from the same swab, and you will obtain the result next day (via sms + e-mail).
We do not issue a certificate of non-infectivity (for travelling abroad) upon the results of antigen test!
How the examination process works:
- To be tested, you need to make a reservation on our website.
- Choose the place and date of collection.
- Fill in the required data.
- Send the request
- You will receive confirmation by e-mail. Print it and bring it with you on the day of testing
- On the designated day please arrive on time and the sample will be taken from the nasopharynx
- Do not use nasal drops or sprays for at least 2 hours before the collection.
- Wear protective masks.