FRÝDEK-MÍSTEK - Coronavirus test (COVID-19)
HEALTH CENTER FRÝDEK-MÍSTEK
Sampling point SPADIA LAB for PCR (nasopharyngeal swabs, saliva) and antigen test (nasopharyngeal swabs)
Health Center Místek, 8. Pěšího pluku 85, 738 01 Frýdek-Místek, first floor.
Enter by side stairs from Pivovarská street.
|Opening hours (closed on holidays):|
|Monday - Friday:||PCR tests (nasopharyngeal swabs)||10:45 – 11:45|
|Monday - Friday:||antigen tests||11:45 – 12:00|
|Monday - Friday:||PCR tests (saliva)||12:20 – 12:50|
It is necessary to order to all the examinations online in advance.
Testing of COVID-19 disease
Examinations are covered by public health insurance under specified conditions, in other cases the tests are performed for direct payment of the client.
We offer 3 types of tests
- RT PCR
- We perform the test from nasopharyngeal swabs or sample of saliva.
- Determination of IgA and IgG antibodies serologically.
- The test is able to determine if you have encountered the virus in the past and if your body has developed antibodies.
- More information.
- Antigen test
- Screening test, not as sensitive and specific as PCR test.
- We do not perform a POC test directly at the point of collection. Samples are analyzed in the laboratory in an analyzer, a more sensitive method than POC tests. You will not get the result at the sampling point.
- A positive test result must be verified by PCR test.
RT-PCR (nasopharyngeal swab, saliva)
- 0, - CZK preventive PCR test for all persons who participate in public health insurance in the Czech Republic. It is possible to undergo a maximum of twice a calendar month. Delivery of the result by SMS message or e-mail within 48 hours of receiving the sample for examination. The free certificate in English can be downloaded at ocko.uzis.cz. The certificate issued by the laboratory is for a fee of CZK 200.
- 0, - CZK indicated patients with a request issued by a doctor. Delivery of the result by SMS message within 48 hours of receiving the sample for examination.
- 800 CZK PCR examination without issuing a multilingual certificate of infectivity (certificate for travel abroad) - delivery of the result by SMS message or e-mail within 48 hours of receiving the sample for examination [Note. the price of the examination is CZK 600; price for sampling CZK 200];
- CZK 1,000 PCR examination + issuance of a multilingual certificate of infectivity (certificate for travel abroad) - delivery of the result by SMS message and e-mail within 48 hours of receipt of the sample for examination [Note. the price of the examination is CZK 600; price for sampling CZK 200; price for certificate 200 CZK];
- CZK 200 - price for self-payers, delivery of the result by SMS message and result messages by e-mail in the Czech language within 6 hours of sampling. In case of a positive test result, a confirmatory PCR test will not be performed. It is necessary to pay for the confirmation test.
- 0, - CZK testing of the population of the Czech Republic with valid health insurance (18.12.2020 - until further notice), delivery of the result by SMS message and result messages by e-mail in the Czech language within 6 hours of sampling. Free testing can be performed on one person no more than once every 7 days and only if the examined person has not tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 90 days.
- CZK 200 certificate in English.
How the examination process works
- To get a test you need to make a reservation for a specimen collection on our website.
- Choose the place and date of collection.
- Fill in the required data. Print out the completed request form and bring it with you for collection.
- Be in the waiting room of the sampling point at the ordered time. Sampling is performed by nasal swab (PCR) or venous sampling (serological tests).
- Do not smoke, drink or eat for at least 30 minutes before taking saliva for the PCR test. If this condition is not met, the test may not be evaluable.
- Saliva collection for PCR test is suitable for children older than 3 years. A sponge is inserted into the mouth, which is relatively large for a child's mouth. It is necessary to let it soak in the mouth with saliva for 1-2 minutes. For non-cooperating children, the test may be difficult.
- Do not use nasal drops or sprays for at least 2 hours before collection samples from nasopharynx.
- Wear a mask.
- Arrive at the selected sampling point exactly at the ordered time.
- Follow the instructions of the staff when entering the sampling point.
If the client is not yet 15 years old, it is necessary to come accompanied by a legal guardian who will give consent to the collection of biological material.
- Upon request, it is necessary to fill in the data of the person to be tested so that we can identify him / her at the time of collection and deliver the results to him / her.
- Check the entered e-mail address and phone number to send the result correctly.