NOVÝ JIČÍN - Coronavirus test (COVID-19)
MEDCENTRUM NOVÝ JIČÍN
Sampling point SPADIA LAB, MEDCENTRUM Nový Jičín, Máchova 30, 741 01 Nový Jičín, first floor
Opening hours (closed on holidays):
MON, TUE, WED, THU, FRI 12.00 – 13.00
It is necessary to order the examination online in advance. (see the ordering link at the bottom of this page)
Testing of self-paying patients for COVID-19
Test for coronacvirus infectious didease COVID-19, caused by SARS-CoV-2. Examination of self-paying patients is not covered by health or travell insurance.
We do not examine patients with acute respiratory symptoms. If you have such symptoms, follow the recommendations of the SZÚ and the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, contact your general practitioner by telephone or the local regional hygienic station, from which you will obtain information where the swab and examination will be provided.
We offer 2 types of tests
- RT PCR – a method of molecular biology that is highly specific and sensitive. The test is focused on the presence of virus ribonucleic acid (RNA), targeting genes specific for SARS-CoV-2.
- Test recommended for the diagnosis of the disease.
- Is required for confirmation of non-infectivity when traveling abroad.
- Determination of IgA and IgG antibodies serologically.
- The test is able to determine if you have encountered the virus in the past and if your body has developed antibodies.
- The test is performed on an analyzer in the laboratory. It has a much higher sensitivity and specificity than the rapid test.
- More information (CZ).
- 1 700,- CZK PCR test without issuing a certificate of non-infectivity (certificate for travel abroad) - delivery of the result (SMS, e-mail) from 24 to 48 hours [i.e. the price of the examination is 1 650 CZK; price for specimen collection CZK 50];
- 1 700,- CZK PCR test + issuing a certificate of non-infectivity (certificate for travel abroad) - delivery of the result (SMS, e-mail) from 24 to 48 hours [i.e. the price of the examination is 1 650 CZK; price for specimen collection CZK 50];
WARNING - a certificate of non-infection (certificate for travel abroad) can be issued only if the result of the PCR test will be NEGATIVE. In the case of a POSITIVE PCR result, a certificate of infectivity (certificate for travel abroad) cannot be issued.
How the examination process works
- To get a test you need to make a reservation for a specimen collection on our website.
- Choose the place and date of collection.
- Fill in the required data. Print out the completed request form and bring it with you for collection.
- Choose the payment method.
- Be in the waiting room of the sampling point at the ordered time. Sampling is performed by nasal swab (PCR) or venous sampling (serological tests).
- Do not use nasal drops or sprays for at least 2 hours before collection.
- Wear protective masks.
- Arrive at the selected sampling point exactly at the ordered time.
- Follow the instructions of the staff when entering the sampling point.
If the patient is not yet 18 years old, it is necessary to come accompanied by a legal representative who will give consent to the collection of biological material.
- You can order no later than the day before 6 pm (collection will take place the next day).
- Upon request, it is necessary to fill in the data of the person to be tested so that we can identify him / her at the time of collection and deliver the results to him / her.
- Check the entered e-mail address and phone number to send the result correctly.
- Notice: If you do not arrive on the ordered date, the services will not be provided to you and the amount paid will not be refunded.