NOVÝ JIČÍN - Coronavirus test (COVID-19)
MEDCENTRUM NOVÝ JIČÍN
Sampling point SPADIA LAB,
MEDCENTRUM Nový Jičín, Máchova 30, 741 01 Nový Jičín, first floor
Opening hours (closed on holidays):
Tu, We, Th, Fr 12 pm – 1 pm
For antibodies testing sampling site is open Tuesday and Thursday 7 am - 11 am
It is necessary to order the examination online in advance.
Testing of COVID-19 disease
Examinations are covered by public health insurance under specified conditions, in other cases the tests are performed for direct payment of the client.
We offer 2 types of tests
- RT PCR
- We perform the test from nasopharyngeal swabs or sample of saliva.
- Determination of IgA and IgG antibodies serologically.
- The test is able to determine if you have encountered the virus in the past and if your body has developed antibodies.
- More information.
- 0, - CZK preventive PCR test for all persons who participate in public health insurance in the Czech Republic. It is possible to undergo a maximum of twice a calendar month. Delivery of the result by SMS message or e-mail within 48 hours of receiving the sample for examination. The free certificate in English can be downloaded at ocko.uzis.cz. The certificate issued by the laboratory is for a fee of CZK 200.
- 0, - CZK indicated patients with a request issued by a doctor. Delivery of the result by SMS message within 48 hours of receiving the sample for examination.
- 800 CZK PCR examination without issuing a multilingual certificate of infectivity (certificate for travel abroad) - delivery of the result by SMS message or e-mail within 48 hours of receiving the sample for examination [Note. the price of the examination is CZK 600; price for sampling CZK 200];
- CZK 1,000 PCR examination + issuance of a multilingual certificate of infectivity (certificate for travel abroad) - delivery of the result by SMS message and e-mail within 48 hours of receipt of the sample for examination [Note. the price of the examination is CZK 600; price for sampling CZK 200; price for certificate 200 CZK];
How the examination process works
- To get a test you need to make a reservation for a specimen collection on our website.
- Choose the place and date of collection.
- Fill in the required data. Print out the completed request form and bring it with you for collection.
- Be in the waiting room of the sampling point at the ordered time. Sampling is performed by nasal swab (PCR) or venous sampling (serological tests).
- Do not smoke, drink or eat for at least 30 minutes before taking saliva for the PCR test. If this condition is not met, the test may not be evaluable.
- Saliva collection for PCR test is suitable for children older than 3 years. A sponge is inserted into the mouth, which is relatively large for a child's mouth. It is necessary to let it soak in the mouth with saliva for 1-2 minutes. For non-cooperating children, the test may be difficult.
- Do not use nasal drops or sprays for at least 2 hours before collection samples from nasopharynx.
- Wear a mask.
- Arrive at the selected sampling point exactly at the ordered time.
- Follow the instructions of the staff when entering the sampling point.
If the client is not yet 15 years old, it is necessary to come accompanied by a legal guardian who will give consent to the collection of biological material.
- Upon request, it is necessary to fill in the data of the person to be tested so thatwe can identify him / her at the time of collection and deliver the results to him / her.
- Check the entered e-mail address and phone number to send the result correctly.