HOSPITAL ROUDNICE NAD LABEM, 17. LISTOPADU STREET - coronavirus (COVID - 19) test
Sampling point - Podřipská hospital Roudnice n. L.
(see the map)
Tuesday 12 pm – 3 pm
Thursday 12 pm – 3 pm
It is necessary to make an appointment online in advance.
Testing of self-paying patients for COVID-19
Test for coronavirus infectious didease COVID-19, caused by SARS-CoV-2. Examination of self-paying patients is not covered by health or travell insurance.
Pay in cash on site
- 800 CZK PCR examination without issuing a multilingual certificate of infectivity (certificate for travel abroad) - delivery of the result by SMS message or e-mail within 48 hours of receiving the sample for examination [Note. the price of the examination is CZK 600; price for sampling CZK 200];
- CZK 1,000 PCR examination + issuance of a multilingual certificate of infectivity (certificate for travel abroad) - delivery of the result by SMS message and e-mail within 48 hours of receipt of the sample for examination [Note. the price of the examination is CZK 600; price for sampling CZK 200; price for certificate 200 CZK];
How the examination process works
- To get a test you need to make a reservation for a specimen collection on our website.
- Choose the place and date of collection.
- Fill in the required data. Print out the completed request form and bring it with you for collection.
- You can make appointment directly at the sampling point. In that case you will have to wait according to people who made an appointment
- Do not use nasal drops or sprays for at least 2 hours before collection.
- Wear protective masks.
We do not examine patients with acute respiratory symptoms. If you have such symptoms, follow the recommendations of the SZÚ and the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, call your general practitioner or the local hygienic station, from which you will obtain information where the swab and examination will be provided.